This is an amazing opportunity for a part qualified accountant to join a leading Disability Charity as Associate Finance Business Partner.
You must have previous experience of planning and project management, and financial and budgetary management.
As Associate Finance Business Partner you’ll be a key point of contact for some of their budget holders.
You’ll be supporting budget holders to;
- review forecasts;
- explain income and expenditure variances;
- ensure performance information tallies with financial data;
- understand their responsibilities as a budget holder
- assist with planning and budgeting
You’ll also provide support to their finance volunteers in their local groups across the UK.
- Relevant professional experience, which demonstrates equivalent academic
- Qualified/Part-qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent).
- Evidence of continuous professional development.
- A proven track record of delivering high quality results to deadlines.
- Proven planning and project management experience to control effective use
- of resources.
- Demonstrable experience of applying effective problem solving techniques
- when the situation demands.
- Experience of financial and budgetary management.
- Demonstrable commitment to collaborative team work.
- Demonstrable commitment to inclusive working, ensuring equality and
- valuing diversity.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and able to influence/persuade a wide range of
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good organisational and workload management skills.
- Excellent IT skills, in particular Excel.
- Accounting systems expertise.
- Knowledge of accounting rules.
- Use of GP Dynamics
- Advanced IT skills (especially in Excel).
In our company values we aim for equity at all stages of the recruitment process, please let us know if we can do anything to make the process more accessible to you.