Goodman Masson have partnered with a leading Insurance business based in London to assist with their search for a Associate, UK Market Reporting for an initial 3 month fixed term contract.
The Associate, Market Reporting will be responsible for leading the production of market reporting, testing and validating the QMA returns from syndicates and preparing the Pro Forma Financial Statements.
Ensuring the business meets its financial reporting obligations in the UK with regards to the Lloyd’s Market results, including:
- Review of the schedules, workings and other information required for the production of the Pro Forma Financial Statements
- Review of the Lloyd’s syndicates returns to assess the completeness and accuracy of submission
- Responsible for overseeing the interaction with external auditors
- Analysing the market results, including key performance indicators, for presentation to the Executive Team
- Production and review of financial information for the Leadership Team and key external stakeholders
- Working with the investor relations team to produce analyst and rating agency presentations explaining the market results
Ensuring business meets its regulatory reporting obligations in the UK with regards to Lloyd’s managing agents and members, including:
- Reviewing quarterly and annual solvency submissions from Agencies and assessing compliance with solvency requirements for reporting to the PRA & FCA
- Updating guidance provided to the Lloyd’s Market to assist in their completion of the Quarterly Monitoring Returns – Part A for syndicates and Quarterly and Annual Forecasts Returns for managing agents
- Acting as the key point of contact for the market with regards to QMA and managing agent solvency
- Production of financial information for Lloyd’s members to aid the preparation of their Schedule 3 financial statements on an annual basis
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, CIMA, ACCA)
- Strong understanding of general UK GAAP financial reporting requirements
- Knowledge of Lloyd’s syndicate UK regulatory reporting requirements, accounting practices and returns (QMA in particular) is preferred, although not essential
- Complex consolidated financial reporting processes
If you are interested in this excellent opportunity, send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. If this position isn’t quite right for you but are looking for a new position, please contact me for career advice and great opportunities.
Our Diversity Statement
“Our vision at Goodman Masson is to be admired internally and externally for our commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion. Some of our clients, lawfully aim to alleviate disadvantage or under-representation experienced by those with a protected characteristic. We proudly support them and have used the UK Government Equality Act 2010: Quick Start Guide to Using Positive Action in Recruitment and Promotion to inform our advertising and sourcing methods.”