Audit, Accounts & Tax Manager
Top 10 Firm - Milton Keynes
Up to £65,000 + Benefits
I am currently working with an outstanding Top 10 accountancy firm recruiting for their Milton Keynes office, that is keen to bring on board an ambitious candidate that is experienced with audit, accounts and tax work.
As the incoming Manager you will be responsible for a portfolio of £500k upwards in fees, and a proven track record of managing a client portfolio in your most recent role will be crucial to being considered for this opportunity.
You will also need to be ACA or ACCA qualified (Or international equivalent), have a solid education up to degree level, and have previous experience of managing a team and dealing with clients on a day to day basis.
Due to the variety in responsibilities, you will also need to have a proven track record of working across audit, accounts and tax for a UK based accountancy firm, whilst also dealing with a wide variety of clients, in size and sector.
What you get in return
In return for meeting the above criteria, you can expect a modern, flexible working environment where you are treated like an adult- Flexible working and the ability to work from home are acceptable across the firm and other benefits include (But are not limited to):
- Clear and targeted progression to Senior Manager and above
- Private medical that can extend to your family
- Brilliant pension scheme
- Bonus for business development, and for individual and team performances
- A wide variety of responsibilities, ensuring dynamism in your role
- The ability to get involved in recruitment, ensuring you always have a say on building your team
- Season ticket loan, gym membership, perk box and more
- Modern offices