Audit & Accounts Semi Senior
Top 50 Firm - London
Up to £38,000 + Study Support
I am currently working for a brilliant mid-tier accountancy firm in the city who are seeking an ambitious Semi Senior to join their audit and accounts team.
The role itself is flexible but you can expect a mixed role of audit & accounts work from 50-50 to 70-30 either way.
To be considered you will need:
- To be currently studying for your ACA or ACCA
- A good exam record on the above to date
- A minimum of two years' experience working in audit & accounts for a UK based accountancy firm
- To have a good academic background (GCSE/A Level/Degree)
- Brilliant communication skills
In return for meeting the above criteria you can expect an outstanding work life balance at all levels, flexible working arrangements, the ability to work from home, a full study support package, private medical, perk box, a social environment, a wide variety of clients, a flexible role depending on your interests, clear progression and more!
If you are looking for one of the best atmospheres in the market with an award-winning mid-tier in the city, then this role could be for you!
For more information call Nick on 020 7019 8807 or to be considered send an up to date CV to Nicholas.email@example.com