Audit & Accounts Senior
Highly reputable accountancy firm - Milton Keynes
£36,000 - £45,000 + outstanding benefits
I'm currently recruiting for an outstanding practice, regarded as one of the best independent firms in the Milton Keynes area for an Audit & Accounts Senior to join the team on a permanent basis.
With an extremely varied client base (corporate and not-for-profit) AND dealing with firms of all sizes, this will give you exposure to Audit & Accounts work varying in complexity with every project!
This is a great opportunity to join a firm renowned for the flexibility they show with their working arrangements - flexitime, work from home arrangements, part-time and much more on offer for the right person.
As an Audit & Accounts Senior, there is a clear path for progression with the offer of a Supervisor and consequently an Assistant Manager role on offer in the future.
Your main duties/responsibilities will include:
- Leading audits from planning to completion
- Preparation of statutory accounts from start to finish
- Preparation of tax computations/returns
- Supervising and mentoring trainees/juniors in the team
- Assisting Managers with ad-hoc tasks/projects
In return, you can expect:
- Tailored personal and professional development program
- Performance-related Bonus Scheme
- Pension scheme
- Permanent health insurance
- Death-in-service scheme
- Parking Permit
- Group Health Scheme
- Monthly & Quarterly Social Events - Days out, Summer Parties, Christmas Parties, Monthly Dinner Clubs, Charity Days/Events and much more
The ideal candidate would meet the following criteria:
- ACA/ACCA qualified
- Public practice background, with strong experience in Audit & Accounts
- Strong attention to detail and technical knowledge
- Excellent system skills - Xero, Sage, Excel
- Good communication skills both, within the team and with clients
If you wish to explore this role further, please apply within or get in touch with Saman on 020 7019 8845 / firstname.lastname@example.org.