Audit & Accounts Senior
Top 20 Firm - London
Up to £50,000 + benefits package
One of the most reputable accountancy firms in the UK are currently on the search for an Audit & Accounts Senior to join their growing London office on a permanent basis.
This role would suit someone who wishes to push themselves and for the right person, development into an Assistant Manager/Manager position is available in the future!
Your main duties/responsibilities will include:
- Carrying out Audit fieldwork, leading the process from planning to completion
- Leading the preparation of statutory accounts for clients
- Supervising and training more junior members of the team
- Visiting client premises, acting as the main point of contact for queries
- Developing and maintaining client relationships
- Studying towards your ACA/ACCA qualification (if not completed)
Ideally you will possess the following criteria:
- ACA/ACCA - Finalist/Qualified
- Good technical knowledge of reporting standards (FRS102/IFRS)
- Strong Audit & Accounts experience
- Experience with a variety of software packages
- Hungry for progression and development
- Confident communicator, with excellent verbal and written skills
What are the benefits to you?
- Join the firm with one of the highest retention rates in this sector
- Personal & professional development programs tailored to you
- Great work/life balance - work from home, flexi hours/agile working
- Clear progression path to Assistant Manager/Manager level
- Remote working arrangements
- Corporate benefits package including pension, private medical and dental cover and more
If you wish to find out more, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Sam on 020 7019 8845.