Big 4 Firm - Nottingham
£50,000 - £58,000 + great benefits package
One of the Big 4 accountancy firms in the UK are currently looking for an Audit Manager to join their expanding Nottingham team on a permanent basis.
Whilst you will have responsibility of a client portfolio spanning across a wide range of business sectors, ranging in size from owner-managed businesses to multi-national organisations, this particular firm is renowned for the volume of listed clients they have in their portfolio, who you will be given to manage.
Anyone looking for complete flexibility and autonomy with a highly successful international accountancy firm will not want to pass up on this rare opportunity.
Your duties/responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Leading a portfolio of diverse clients, ranging in size and sector
- Building and maintaining strong client relationships
- Assisting in business development, generating new clients and building the brand across the region
- Managing, motivating and training team members, supporting their development
- Leading audit reviews from start to finish, constantly monitoring budgets
In return, you can expect:
- Outstanding progression opportunities, with a clear path for promotion to Senior Manager
- Flexible working arrangements, including work-from-home and flexi hours
- Relaxed work environment
- Private medical & healthcare, group private pension scheme, generous annual leave allowance, childcare vouchers and more
The ideal candidate will possess the following attributes:
- ACA/ACCA/CA qualified
- Similar experience at Manager level, at another accountancy firm
- Strong experience in managing and leading audit cycles, from start to finish
- Solid knowledge of IFRS, UK GAAP (including FRS 101/102)
- Proven track record of managing Audit teams ranging in size
To ensure your details are considered for this great opportunity, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 020 7019 8845.