Audit manager with fantastic promotion prospects
Salary Up to £70,000
A global 6 partner firm in the heart of buzzing Soho have approached me looking for a career driven and sociable individual to join their growing business advisory team. I met with two of their partners last week and I can honestly say they are fantastic leaders, with clear direction, a great understanding on work life balance and flexibility and a passion to help their staff succeed.
They are seeking an audit manager who wants to be fast tracked to a Senior Manager, who craves a good culture and working environment, a diverse role and a has a strong desire to progress to partner in the long term. I met
About the role:
- Manage a diverse portfolio of clients and deliver high quality audit and assurance services
- Prepare and review audit plans and work
- Achieve team and individual budgets
- Manage project financials, including budgets, WIP, timely billing and collection and variance recognition
- Have a strong eye for detail and maintain excellent standards
- Think strategically about client needs by understanding their business needs
- Provide additional help and guidance to clients on a consultancy basis
- Maintain client relationships, develop ways to meet clients' needs, enhance relationships, consistently deliver excellent work
- Monitor and control auditing staff, providing regular on-the-job feedback to the team
- Take a leadership role in professional, business and community organisations
- Coach, train and develop staff to enhance their knowledge and output
- Be a role model for the wider team;
- Undertake wider office activities, as required.
To be considered for this role you will have UK external Audit experience, a track record of managing junior staff, fully ACA/ACCA qualified and be confident and passionate engaging in business development.
To hear more about this role or any other live Audit or Accounting roles please get in touch with me asap!