Top 20 Audit Manager
Salary: Up to £65,000
A fantastic opportunity to develop and progress at a Top 20 firm. My client is currently searching for a motivated Audit Manager to lead an audit department that will continue to grow under your guidance.
- Are you looking for a role that allows you to manage a driven team?
- Are you looking for a company that has a track record of fast-tracking employees?
- Are you looking for an opportunity that offers excellent work-life balance?
- A strong track record of leading audit engagements
- Strong analytical and organisational skills
- A passion for delivering exceptional client services
- Experience managing a portfolio of clients
- The ability to review and give constructive feedback to your team
The role itself will be 100% Audit, you will also be tasked with managing a team of qualified and part qualified audit staff and be expected to help develop their all-round skills. You will also be required to oversee large audit assignments, be responsible for a wide range of diverse companies that we expect with your help will continue to grow. In return we will offer clear progression, support and excellent benefits.
My client is currently interviewing for this position so get in touch ASAP before this position is filled. This role will not be vacant for long!
For more information call Ben on 02070198813 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org