An opportunity has arisen for a fully qualified ACA/ACCA Audit Senior to join a well renowned firm in the heart of Birmingham. The role will involve you joining a growing and dynamic Audit team that will offer you the opportunity to progress into various avenues across the business. This role will offer you great benefits as well as a fantastic work life balance.
My client put the upmost importance on personal and career development. You will be tasked with working on advisory engagements. You will also be expected to lead audits from planning to completion and thrive under added responsibility. Maintain good relationships between the company and its clients including reporting to partners and managers.
To be considered for this role:
- You will have previous external audit experience
- Must be able to demonstrate a good and detailed working knowledge of IFRS
- Show strong leadership skills and be able to mentor Junior staff
- Act as the first point of call for clients
- You will be able to produce full audit reports
This is a brilliant role for anyone seeking progression at a friendly and hard-working firm. Whether you're looking for a long career in Practice or a route into industry in the future this role will be a great option for you. Please get in touch with me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 02070198813 about this or any other similar roles.