My client has approached me with a great opportunity for a Fully qualified Audit senior to move to a Top 20 Firm in the heart of London. They are seeking an experienced Audit senior who is seeking fantastic progression prospects, a market leading salary and exposure to a range of interesting clients.
To be considered for this role you will be an ACA/ACCA with UK Audit experience. You will have strong leadership and managerial skills and enjoy developing junior staff. Having excellent communication and interpersonal qualities are desired.
- Assisting in the planning, execution and finalisation of all areas of the audit assignment
- Preparing the audit assignment papers and budgets
- Ensure that all audits are completed in a timely and efficient manner
- Reporting to Managers on Audit assignments
- Be a direct port of call for the client and understanding their needs
- Report to partners on client relationships
- Supervising coaching and developing junior members of staff
This is a diverse and interesting opportunity that is bound to further your career. My client are looking for entrepreneurial and driven individuals who want to succeed. They will expose you to range of work that will be fantastic for your CV. They will constantly support you and give you every opportunity to be a success.
Please get in touch with me about this role or a range of other opportunities.