Big 4 Firm - Birmingham
I am currently recruiting for the audit department of my Big 4 client in the West Midlands, who are seeking a qualified and experienced Auditor to join their Birmingham office.
As the Audit Senior you will be leading audit assignments from planning to completion, for a wide range of corporate clients, and eventually become responsible for overseeing a portfolio of clients.
To be considered for this role you must:
- Be ACA or ACCA qualified (or have the relevant international equivalent).
- Have experience of working in audit for an accountancy firm, with at least 50% of your time being spent on audit.
- Be experienced with leading audits from planning to completion for a mixed portfolio of corporate clients.
- Have working knowledge of FRS 102 (UK GAAP)
- Desirable - Have experience with IFRS and/or US GAAP.
*Candidates on a visa will be considered but MUST have experience with UK GAAP/FRS 102 for this role!
One of the biggest benefits of working for this multinational Big 4 firm is the flexible working they offer- This company was one of the first Big 4 firms to offer flexible working, the ability to work remotely, dress for your diary and they are fully functioning using this template across the UK, so it's not just lip service, but a benefit you can actually benefit from!
Other benefits include a cash benefits scheme that can be taken as benefits or cash to go onto your salary.
Progression and work life balance are 2 more benefits with this brilliant brand, and everyone at the firm is given a clear indication of how they would progress after joining.
Working for one of the biggest accounting networks in the world can open a million doors for you and your career, add to that the benefits mentioned above, and you have an opportunity that is extremely hard to pass up!
For more information call Nick on 020 7019 8807 or to be considered send your CV to Nicholas.email@example.com to be considered for this role