Due to constant growth and expansion within this Big 4 Firm, their London HQ is currently on the search for two Audit Seniors to join on a permanent basis.
You will be joining their impressive Financial Services team, with positions available in:
- Asset Management & Private Equity
This is a great opportunity to join a team that takes pride in the quality of work they deliver for their high-profile clients, with the opportunity to progress later down the line within the team to Assistant Manager and beyond.
Your duties/responsibilities will include:
- Carrying out Audit fieldwork, leading the process from planning to completion
- Supervising and training more junior members of the team - reviewing work of staff members
- Visiting client premises, acting as the main point of contact for queries
- Management of reporting requirements, including attendance at meetings
- Developing and maintaining client relationships
- Assisting tenders for new clients
- Studying towards your ACA/ACCA qualification (if not completed)
Ideally you will possess the following criteria:
- ACA/ACCA - Finalist/Newly qualified
- Audit experience gained in a medium/large accountancy practice
- Good technical knowledge of reporting standards (FRS102/IFRS)
- Experience with a variety of software packages
- Strong IT Skills - MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint
- Hungry for progression and development
- Confident communicator, with excellent verbal and written skills
What are the benefits to you?
- Join one of the largest and most reputable accountancy firms in the UK
- Work/life balance initiatives being reviewed every year
- Clear progression path to Assistant Manager/Manager level
- Remote working arrangements
- Performance reviews every six months
- A relaxed and professional environment
- Various social events throughout the year - weekly drinks, quarterly events, Christmas parties and so much more
- 20 /25days Holiday depending on level of qualification (ability to purchase up to 5 extra days annually under our flexible benefits scheme)
- Life Assurance
- Contributory Pension Scheme
If this could be of interest, please get in touch with Saman on 020 7019 8845 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.