Audit Senior Manager
Salary: Up to £78,000
A fantastic opportunity to develop and progress at a Top 20 firm. My client is currently on the search for an Audit Senior Manager to oversee a dynamic and growing team and manage a mixed portfolio of complex audit work.
- Are you looking for a job that offers progression?
- Are you looking for a role that allows you to manage a hard-working team?
- Are you looking for a route to partnership?
To be considered for this opportunity, you will be:
- ACA/ACCA or equivalent qualified
- Experienced completing audits under UK GAAP
- Able to manage and nurture a team
- Keen to develop and maintain client relationships
- Able to demonstrate leadership qualities and manage a brilliant team
- Able to multitask, manage and prioritise multiple assignments simultaneously
The role is 80% Audit and 20% accounts. You will be tasked with managing a team of qualified and part qualified audit staff and be expected to help develop their all-round skills. You will also be required to oversee large audit assignments, be responsible for a large portfolio of diverse companies that we expect with your help will continue to grow. In return we will offer progression and excellent benefits.
My client is currently interviewing for this position so get in touch ASAP before this position is filled. This role will not be vacant for long!
For more information call Ben on 02070198813 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org