Audit Senior Manager
Salary: Up to £78,000
- Are you looking for a job that offers progression?
- Are you looking for a role that allows you to manage a hard-working team?
- Are you looking for a route to partnership?
A global 6 partner firm in the heart of buzzing Soho have approached me looking for a career driven and sociable individual to join their growing business advisory team. I met with two of their partners last week and I can honestly say they are fantastic leaders, with clear direction, a great understanding on work life balance and flexibility and a passion to help their staff succeed.
They are seeking an Audit Senior manager who is seeking the opportunity to become a partner in future, who craves a good culture and working environment, a diverse role and a has a strong desire to progress to partner in the long term. I met
About the role:
To be considered for this opportunity, you will be:
- ACA/ACCA or equivalent qualified
- Able to manage and nurture a team
- Keen to develop and maintain client relationships
- Able to demonstrate leadership qualities and manage a brilliant team
- Able to multitask, manage and prioritise multiple assignments simultaneously
- Undertake wider office activities, as required.
The role is 80% Audit and 20% accounts. You will be tasked with managing a team of qualified and part qualified audit staff and be expected to help develop their all-round skills. You will also be required to oversee large audit assignments, be responsible for a large portfolio of diverse companies that we expect with your help will continue to grow. In return we will offer progression and excellent benefits.
To be considered for this role you will have UK external Audit experience, a track record of managing junior staff, fully ACA/ACCA qualified and be confident and passionate engaging in business development.
To hear more about this role or any other live Audit or Accounting roles please get in touch with me asap!