Audit Senior Manager
Big 4 Firm - Nottingham
£65,000 - £75,000 + great benefits package
One of the most reputable accountancy firms in the UK are currently looking for an Audit Senior Manager to join their Nottingham hub on a permanent basis.
Whilst you will have responsibility of a client portfolio spanning across a wide range of business sectors, ranging in size from owner-managed businesses to multi-national organisations, this particular firm is renowned for the volume of listed clients they have in their portfolio.
Anyone looking for complete flexibility and autonomy with a highly successful international accountancy firm will not want to pass up on this rare opportunity.
Your duties/responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Leading a portfolio of diverse clients, ranging in size and sector
- Building and maintaining strong client relationships
- Assisting in business development, generating new clients and building the brand across the region
- Managing, motivating and training team members, supporting their development
- Leading audit reviews from start to finish, constantly monitoring budgets
In return, you can expect:
- Outstanding progression opportunities, with a clear path for promotion to Partnership
- Flexible working arrangements, including work-from-home and flexi hours
- Relaxed work environment
- Private medical & healthcare, group private pension scheme, generous annual leave allowance, childcare vouchers and more
The ideal candidate will possess the following attributes:
- ACA/ACCA/CA qualified
- Similar experience at Senior Manager level
- Strong experience in managing and leading audit cycles, from start to finish
- Solid knowledge of IFRS, UK GAAP (including FRS 101/102)
- Proven track record of managing Audit teams ranging in size
To ensure your details are considered for this great opportunity, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 020 7019 8845.