Audit Senior Manager - Insurance
Top 10 Firm - London
Up to £75,000 + Benefits
I often hear candidates hesitate when we discuss specialist roles, they don't want to get pigeon holed into a certain sector for fear of their career getting to narrow minded later down the road, and my client completely understands this, but feels that the opportunity on the table at this outstanding accountancy firm in the city is too good to turn down!
This role will open numerous doors for you down the line, including the ability to transition into an industry role with any insurance company under the sun, or an internal move across into a more generalist team, or even an internal move into a different department like outsourcing or corporate finance!
To be considered:
- You do NOT have to be a pure insurance auditor, or specialist in any way
- Some experience with insurance clients would be highly desirable
- You will need to be fully qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA or international equivalent
- You will need experience of managing a client portfolio, ideally more than £500k in annual fees
- Experience of managing a team, assigning and reviewing work, conducting staff review meetings and dealing with clients on a day to day basis
If you meet the above requirements and are thinking about whether this is the right role for you, the benefits should sway you- You can expect one of the best work life balance philosophies in the entire accountancy market, which includes the ability to use flexitime and work from home across the whole company.
Other benefits include private medical, contributed pension scheme, individual and team performance bonuses, season ticket loan, a dynamic team to manage, modern and centrally located offices, £750k in fees to manage from day one, an open-door policy with all the Partners, childcare vouchers and more!
If you are interested in finding out more about this opportunity, call Nick for a confidential chat on 020 7019 8807 or to be considered for the role send an updated CV to Nicholas.email@example.com