**Part-qualified Auditors/Finalists needed**
An opportunity has arisen at a very reputable firm based in London, for an Audit Senior to join their team on a permanent basis. This is a brand new role created off the back of some very key client wins.
This role would suit someone who is part-qualified/finalist in their ACA/ACCA qualification, and is looking to take a step up in responsibility now, leading audits themselves from planning to completion.
Your main duties/responsibilities will include:
- Carrying out Audit fieldwork, leading the process from planning to completion
- Supervising and training more junior members of the team
- Being the main point of contact with the client for anything related to fieldwork
- Developing and maintaining client relationships
- Studying towards your ACA/ACCA qualification (if not completed)
Ideally you will possess the following criteria:
- ACA/ACCA – Part-qualified/Finalist/Newly qualified
- Good technical knowledge of UK GAAP/FRS102
- Experience with a variety of software packages
- Strong IT Skills – MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint
- Hungry for progression and development
- Confident communicator, with excellent verbal and written skills
What are the benefits to you?
- Join the firm with one of the highest staff retention rates
- Performance based AND discretionary bonus
- Great agile working policies – remote working, flexible hours and much more
- Clear progression path to Supervisor and then Manager
- Remote working arrangements
- Performance reviews every six months
- A relaxed and professional environment
- Social Activities/Charitable Events
- 20/25 days Holiday depending on level of qualification (ability to purchase up to 5 extra days annually under our flexible benefits scheme)
- Life Assurance
- Contributory Pension Scheme
If you wish to find out more, get in touch asap on 020 7019 8845 or email your CV to email@example.com.