Top 10 Firm - Essex
£30,000 - £40,000 + fantastic benefits package
One of the most reputable accountancy firms in the UK are currently looking to expand their Essex office further, with the need for an Audit Senior to join on a permanent basis.
Anyone looking for complete flexibility and autonomy in the near future, with a highly successful international accountancy firm will not want to pass up on this rare opportunity.
Why join this firm?
- Varied client base spanning across a range of sectors; making every project different than the last!
- You will be leading audits from planning to completion, being the main point of contact for clients throughout the audits
- You will have a tailored, personal learning and development programme - designed to get you to Assistant Manager as soon as possible!
- This firm is renowned for their excellent work/life balance - flexi hours, work from home arrangements, 9am-5pm culture rolled out throughout the firm
- Fantastic social events - quarterly events, Christmas parties, and much more
- Corporate benefits package includes private pension, private medical and dental cover, buy/sell annual leave, and much more
- Relaxed work environment - casual dress code in the office
The ideal candidate will possess the following criteria:
- ACA/ACCA qualified
- Prior audit experience, leading them from planning to completion
- Recent experience in IFRS/FRS102/UK GAAP
- Experienced in working in medium sized audit teams
- Track record of maintaining strong client relationships
If this is of interest, please get in touch: firstname.lastname@example.org or call Saman on 020 7019 8845 ASAP to ensure your details are considered.