Top 10 Firm - Reading
Up to £45,000 + great benefits package, includes study support
One of the most highly reputable accountancy firms in the UK are currently on the search for a Senior Auditor to join their Reading office on a permanent basis.
This role would suit someone who wishes to push themselves and for the right person, development into an Assistant Manager position is available in the near future!
Your main duties/responsibilities will include:
- Carrying out Audit fieldwork, leading the process from planning to completion
- Supervising and training more junior members of the team
- Visiting client premises, acting as the main point of contact for queries
- Developing and maintaining client relationships
- Studying towards your ACA/ACCA qualification (if not completed)
Ideally you will possess the following criteria:
- ACA/ACCA - Finalist/Newly qualified
- Good technical knowledge of reporting standards (FRS102/IFRS)
- Experience with a variety of software packages
- Hungry for progression and development
- Confident communicator, with excellent verbal and written skills
What are the benefits to you?
- Join the firm with the highest staff retention rate in the home counties
- Great work/life balance - work from home, flexi hours
- Clear progression path to Assistant Manager/Manager level
- Remote working arrangements
If you wish to find out more, please call Saman on 020 7019 8845 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.