Top 20 Firm - Kent
£35,000 - £45,000 + fantastic benefits package
An opportunity has arisen at one of the most reputable accountancy firms in the UK, who are currently on the search for a Senior Auditor to join their Kent office on a permanent basis!
This role would suit someone who wishes to push themselves and for the right person, development into an Assistant Manager position is available in the near future!
Your main duties/responsibilities will include:
- Carrying out Audit fieldwork, leading the process from planning to completion
- Supervising and training more junior members of the team
- Visiting client premises, acting as the main point of contact for queries
- Developing and maintaining client relationships
- Studying towards your ACA/ACCA qualification (if not completed)
Ideally you will possess the following criteria:
- ACA/ACCA - Finalist/Newly qualified
- Good technical knowledge of reporting standards (FRS102/IFRS)
- Experience with a variety of software packages
- Strong IT Skills - MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint
- Hungry for progression and development
- Confident communicator, with excellent verbal and written skills
What are the benefits to you?
- Join the firm with one of the highest staff retention rates in the home counties
- Great work/life balance - work from home, flexi hours
- Clear progression path to Assistant Manager/Manager level
- Remote working arrangements
- Performance reviews every six months
- A relaxed and professional environment
- Social Activities/Charitable Events
- 20 /25 days Holiday depending on level of qualification (ability to purchase up to 5 extra days annually under our flexible benefits scheme)
- Life Assurance
- Contributory Pension Scheme
If you wish to find out more, get in touch asap on 020 7019 8845, apply or email your CV to email@example.com.