Your key responsibilities will include:
- Working with the Director of Finance to prepare the group and subsidiary financial statements;
- Managing the year end audit process and lead on audit tender process;
- Working with the Director of Finance and FP&AM on financial systems development and providing support for other projects as required.
- Managing all day to day accounting processes to ensure accurate and timely financial data supports decision making and fund management;
- Monthly investment accounting and day to day liaison with investment managers and property managers;
- Operating the monthly payroll system, preparing and submitting quarterly VAT returns
The successful candidate is likely to be fully qualified (ACA/ACCA/CIMA/CIPFA) from the Charity, Commercial or wider Public Sector. You will have robust technical skills and be well versed in Charity SORP. You will be motivated to continuously improve processes and have excellent organisational skills. They are looking for someone who is eager to learn, flexible in approach but firm when necessary, who can work on their own initiative and thrives when thinking and acting proactively. Enthusiasm for the sector is a must.