You will be expected to quickly develop an understanding of the business of healthcare provision, to support and lead on quality decision making through provision of excellent analytical support. You will be an integral member of the hospital finance team and be expected to contribute to the development, agreement and implementation of priorities.
In summary work experience this role could offer;
- Supporting the transition of services to a brand new digital hospital;
- Shaping site service provision, strengthening the financial resilience of their services;
- Working alongside expert and passionate clinical and operational teams as part of our exciting Clinical Pathway Group work programme, which is aiming to achieve consistently high quality care provision whilst reducing the cost of unwarranted variation; and
- Being part of a diverse, energetic and capable hospital group finance team, which is focused on supporting financial recovery and developing best in class finance reporting and business analytics
- You will be making a significant contribution to the above work plan, whilst benefiting from working as part of a strong team that is passionate about supporting and developing your talents to make the most of your career.
They recognise the benefits from a modern, flexible work approach, and will provide you with equipment to work across our sites.