A big four consulting firm are looking for a Banking and Capital Markets Conduct Manager and Senior Manager to join their financial services risk and regulation practice.
The role will provide an opportunity to develop your technical knowledge across a range of topics and your wider industry knowledge, to support a broad range of clients focusing on wholesale banking and capital markets. It offers a unique mix of client work, market profile activities and regulatory engagement.
- Supporting clients and client delivery teams with industry and technical expertise on risk and regulatory matters within wholesale banking and capital markets
- Acting as subject matter expert on large and small engagements
- Contributing to the work of the Centre of Excellence, focusing on new regulatory developments, wider themes and regulators' policymaking, supervisory and enforcement activities
- Producing written analysis and information including client publications, marketing materials, website content, training materials, press releases, etc.
- Conducting technical research, training, speaking at client events, responding to consultation papers from relevant regulatory bodies etc