Banking & Financial Services Recruitment Professionals
Are you currently in a role where your market is saturated internally, and you are fighting to gain client traction and ownership?
Are you looking for career progression and stuck in a team where there is no opportunity for growth?
Are you looking for autonomy and ownership of your work, but also be a part of a dynamic, fun collaborative team?
Then the Banking and FS Division at Goodman Masson is the business you should join!
Due so huge success in 2022 we are looking to grow and expand the Banking team and are open to meeting with people who have 2 years + experience in the Banking and FS market.
Goodman Masson is an international, award-winning recruitment company with offices in London, Düsseldorf and New York (with more on the way very soon!). Our approach to training, developing and looking after our people is truly unique and has enabled us to become a market leader in Finance, Technology, RPO and specialist markets recruitment.
Our strategic ambition to ‘treat our employees better than any other business’ is at the centre of everything we do, and our approach to looking after our people has been acknowledged by some very exciting awards! We were very proud to have been awarded the “Best Recruitment Company to Work For”, for the 5th consecutive year.
- New business development, Account manage some of our established clients in the financial services space
- Leverage or maximise new and existing relationships
- Identify new opportunities through research and knowledge of the market
- Attract talent through a variety of methods
- Cover all aspects of recruitment life cycle including screening, interview, managing the process
- Keep abreast of developments in your market
- Plan and execute hiring strategies
What you will need to succeed:
We are looking for a driven, ambitious senior recruitment consultant who is passionate about delivering the best service to partner with both candidates and clients in a consultative style. You’ll have a can-do and positive outlook and be able to successfully work with senior client stakeholders.
- Have proven success as a recruitment consultant preferably within banking or financial services
- You may be someone with experience in banking but new to recruitment
- Previous sales or BD experience
- Advanced communication skills with high ability to negotiate with clients and candidates
- Sales driven mindset; achievement oriented
- Independent person with good organisational skills
- Resilient and tenacious
- A competitive salary and a fantastic commission scheme paid monthly (Top 10% in our industry)
- Excellent training and career development
- Mentoring and coaching from our supportive CEO & Senior Management team
- A flexible approach to how and where we work
- 30pm finish every Friday
- Day off on your birthday
- Annual Summer & Christmas parties and other great incentives
- An annual “Super Trip” and “Quarterly Lunches” in leading restaurants for top performers
- Award winning benefits on offer (including a mortgage scheme, exotic holiday scheme, knowledge scheme, home improvement scheme)
Our approach to looking after our people has been acknowledged by some very exciting awards! The most recent examples:
- Best Alignment of Benefits to Business Strategy – Employee Benefits
- Most Engaging Benefits Proposition – Employee Benefits Awards
- The Best Recruitment Company to Work For – Recruitment International UK
- Best Recruitment Company to Work For – Recruiter Investing in Talent Awards
- Best Workplace Environment – Recruiter Investing in Talent Awards
- COVID-19 Champion – Recruiter Investing in Talent Awards
If you are interested, please apply or contact me on Apitha.Ganeshalingam@goodmanmasson.com Or call on +44 207 234 0514
Goodman Masson is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Our aim is to be enormously proud of our approach to diversity, inclusion, and respect. Where possible, we lawfully aim to alleviate disadvantage or under-representation experienced by those with a protected characteristic, taking positive action through our inclusive advertising and sourcing methods. To learn more about diversity and inclusion at Goodman Masson click here: https://www.goodmanmasson.com/diversity-inclusion-respect/
Goodman Masson Ltd – Internal is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.