Big 4 - Audit Assistant Manager
Salary up to - £55,000
A big 4 accountancy firm based in the heart of London are looking for an Assistant Manager who is looking for a Big 4 with a fantastic reputation, a great working environment, a better work life balance and fantastic progression opportunities. This company have a track record of promoting from within and put a strong emphasis on developing its staff.
You will join the Retail, hospitality and construction team and work with interesting and a diverse range of clients. This role offers you quick and clear progression to manager and guidelines of how this promotion is achieved will be set out from day one.
Your responsibilities Include:
- Allocating work, briefing and controlling the Audit team and ensuring compliance with timetables
- Allocating work to junior staff including briefing and advising them
- Planning and running client meeting
- Assisting partner with managing client portfolios and adhering to audit standards and procedures
- Provide a high level of training and mentoring to junior staff
- Planning and running client Audit finalisation meetings
To be considered for this role you need to:
- Be Fully ACA/ACCA qualified
- Experienced at a UK-based accountancy practice
- Have good knowledge of IFRS/FRS 102
- Have strong leadership qualities
- Exceptional communication skills; both written and verbal
- Extensive External audit experience
This is the perfect role for someone who is looking for a great company to develop at, whether you're looking for a long career in Audit or a stepping stone into industry this role is for you! If this opportunity is of interest or you're interested in hearing about some other opportunities available at the moment get in touch ASAP!