Salary up to £48,000+Benefits
I am currently looking for motivated and career driven individuals to join one of the biggest Accountancy firms in the world. They will offer you 35 hour working weeks, flexi working, work from home and other market leading benefits. Whether you're looking for a long career in practice or wish to move into industry in the long term, this role will truly give you a great foundation for either option.
This role will give you exposure to some of the worlds best-known brands as well as some smaller businesses. You'll help our clients meet all their reporting needs, you will help them accurately report on financial statements and provide helpful insight on all matters requested. In return they will ensure you're given constant support, the skills and knowledge required to succeed and progress
To be considered for this role:
- ACA/ACCA fully qualified
- UK External audit experience
- Experience leading the planning, execution and reporting on audits
- Proven project management skills
- Working knowledge of IFRS
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills and a collaborative approach to management
- Excellent technical expertise within the relevant sectors
- Proven experience in delivering external audit and assurance engagements.
Having knowledge of current market issues in the banking & capital market sector is desired. If you have strong desire to grow, to learn and create a great career this is the role for you!
This role is live and they're keen to start interviewing as soon as possible. If this role is of interest to you then please get in touch with me!
Phone : 02070198813
Please note: I have a range of live opportunities so if the opportunity above isn't for you, I'm sure I will have one that will be!