I am currently working with a global financial services business based in Central London who are seeking an experienced Billing Analyst to join their receivables team to offer support on accelerated workload from a variety of their revenue streams.
* Responsible for preparing invoices for multiple projects in the UK business, including compiling the supporting backup
* Help and provide support on processing bills using the firm's accounting software.
* Maintain bill rate schedules to drive accurate revenue recognition and for the preparation of invoices
* Attach all issued invoices in the system and update invoice registers for auditing purposes
* Provide day-to-day assistance with billing queries and problems, including ad-hoc requests
* Assist in the allocation of cash receipts
To be considered for this role, you will have 3-5 years experience in a financial services billing role and will bring with you a solid understanding of the billing process and life-cycle. You will also have strong Excel skills to vlookup and pivot table level, along with a positive, growth focused approach to work and your career.
If you feel this role could be a good fit for you, please apply via this advert or send your CV directly to me at firstname.lastname@example.org.