I am currently partnering with a global professional services firm based in London's West End, who are looking to on-board an experienced billing analyst to join their global billing team. Reporting into the Billing Manager, this role will have a particular emphasis on working with the firms senior partners and their higher end blue chip clients. It will be on an initial six month fixed term contract basis with potential to become permanent thereafter.
- Reviewing and validating details of client proposals and confirmed client engagements
- Responsible for the high-value client billing process for specific billing offices
- Gaining a thorough understanding of the billings process and transactions and improving these processes where possible
- Supporting the accountants when determining whether to accrue or defer revenue
- Preparing and reviewing documentation for internal audit purposes
- Involvement in the month end close process, including closing engagements, managing contingent billings and the month end cut-off.
- Other ad hoc tasks, as needed.
- Professional services or legal background
- Professional and confident manner
- Good communicator with stakeholders at all levels in the organisation
- Excellent attention to detail
- Highly efficient in processing high volume data
- Committed, bright, numerate, and enthusiastic
- Team player who thrives in a multi-tasking, deadline driven environment
- Working knowledge of SAP or other large enterprise wide accounting systems
- Experience with Sarbanes-Oxley would be helpful, but not essential
- Fluent in English, a second language would be beneficial
- At least two years relevant work experience
Having a professional services background will be hugely beneficial to your application. If you think this job would be a good fit for you, please apply via this advert or send your CV to me directly at email@example.com.