I am currently partnering with a well established media business based in Chiswick who are seeking an experienced receivables candidate to join them for a 9-12 month period. Taking care of the full billing and collections life-cycle for the business, this role will report into the Receivables Manager and will have shared responsibility for the businesses cashflow.
- Raising invoices approx. 500 global customer accounts
- Update client agreements in SAP
- Handle disputed bills and negotiate to bring payment within agreed terms
- Provide accurate advice and resolution on billing queries
- Chase overdue invoices by telephone, email and letter within agreed timescales
- Send out monthly client statements/reminder letters as agreed
- General database/system housekeeping
- Post payments to accounts and allocate cash
- Reconcile receivables ledger
- Other ad-hoc
To be a good fit for this role you will have experience of both billing and credit control and will able to see the whole life-cycle from cradle to grave without too much training. To have worked on SAP will be a big advantage as well as having solid proficiency on Excel to vlookup and pivot table level. Furthermore, a general keenness and interest in what you do will be useful; being curious about how processes could work more smoothly and being able to show excellent attention to detail/being accountable for your work are all attributes the ideal candidate will display.
If this role seems like it could be a good fit for you and you would like to be considered, apply via this advert, or to be fast tracked, please forward your CV and a brief covering note directly to me a firstname.lastname@example.org.