I am currently partnering with a global professional services business based in Central London who are seeking a Billing Assistant to join their medium sized team on a 9-12 month basis. Reporting into the Billing Manager, this role will take responsibility for a variety of functions with a focus on contracts and monthly billing.
- Reviewing and validating details of client proposals and confirmed engagements in PSA
- Responsible for the high-value client billing process for specific billing offices
- Gaining a thorough understanding of the billings process and transactions and improving these processes where possible
- Supporting the accountants when determining whether to accrue or defer revenue
- Preparing and reviewing documentation for internal audit purposes
- Involvement in the month end close process, including closing engagements, managing contingent billings and the month end cut-off
- Other ad hoc tasks, as needed
This is an exciting role with a growing business and would be perfect for an Accounts Receivable Assistant with some AP and expenses exposure to further grow their skill set. If this job looks like it could be a good fit for you, please apply via this advert.