I am currently working with a global business based in West London who are seeking a Billing Coordinator to join their receivables team to offer support to the Billing Manager. Due to large scale growth, this role has the potential to grow into a global position in time and would be an excellent fit for someone with a couple of years experience who is keen to grow their skill set in a dynamic multinational organisation.
* Responsible for preparing invoices for multiple projects in the UK business, including compiling the supporting backup
* Help and provide support on processing bills using the firm's accounting software 'Oracle Project'.
* Maintain bill rate schedules to drive accurate revenue recognition and for the preparation of invoices
* Attach all issued invoices in the system and update invoice registers for auditing purposes
* Provide day-to-day assistance with billing queries and problems, including ad-hoc requests
* Assist in the allocation of cash receipts
To be considered for this role, you will have 1-2 years experience in a billing role and will bring with you a solid understanding of the billing process and life-cycle. You will also have strong Excel skills to vlookup and pivot table level, along with a positive, growth focused approach to work and your career.
In return, you will be joining an excellent, forward thinking business that offers a range of benefits including flexible working hours and an early finish on a Friday.
If you feel this role could be a good fit for you, please apply via this advert or send your CV directly to me at firstname.lastname@example.org.