An excellent and exciting opportunity has arisen for a commercial and career driven FP&A Analyst to join our clients international Retail company based in Central London. As the FP&A Analyst, your role will be an integral part of the commercial finance function and you'll be reporting into the Senior Finance Analyst.
- Ownership of weekly and monthly reports on everything from revenue and margin to expenses. Create new reports and models as required.
- Maintain forecasting models (MS Excel) and prepare supporting documents to review with senior stakeholders including P&L summaries, variances versus Last Year, Previous Forecast and Plan.
- Perform analytical review of P&L and balance sheet vs forecast, prior year and budget.
- Prepare seasonal files with sales history to be shared with both finance and non-finance colleagues, including insightful analysis and commentary
- Maintain reporting models to ensure reporting reflects most recent forecast.
In order to be considered for this role, you must have strong experience of weekly and monthly reporting, analysis and forecasting within the Retail/Commercial Sectors. Along with this, and good understanding of excel models and strong written and verbal communication skills.
Whats on offer:
Along with a competitive salary, the company offers study support and a great benefits package.