We’re currently seeking a dedicated Building Safety Manager to join our Property Services Team.
My client is a large non-profit organisation based in the London area seeking a Building Safety Manager on a permanent basis.
The main responsibilities of the Fire Safety Manager are:
- Lead the delivery, and ensure the high rise buildings are fully compliant.
- Develop the building safety cases and reports for the buildings in scope and implement them
- Manage pre and post inspections to maintain the quality of products and services in compliance and specialised service contracts.
- Lead Building Safety Cases and reports, developing and implementing as necessary.
- Ensure effective financial management of allocated budgets and provide periodic reports on actual and forecast spend.
- Effectively manage contractors and consultants delivering repairs, servicing, and projects.
My client is looking for:
- Recognised qualifications in Building safety management, fire risk assessment, compartmentation, fire doors inspections, and/or fire stopping.
- Recognised formal qualification in building services or construction.
- Experience in undertaking inspections, particularly around fire safety.
- RICS, CIOB, NEBOSH, HNC
My client can offer a flexible approach to working with two days a week in the office and the rest working remotely.
Applications are under constant review and the post can close early if the right candidate is found. Please apply immediately if this role is of interest.
In our company values we aim for equity at all stages of the recruitment process, please let us know if we can do anything to make the process more accessible to you.