My client, a London based Wealth Manager, are undergoing an unprecedented period of growth / take on of new clients. As a result they are building out their Change Mgt function and, therefore, are looking for a Business Analyst to join them on a permanent basis.
The Change team are tasked with identifying gaps / issues with current business practices / systems and identify / implement 'best in class' solutions. This is a small team and, as a result, the role will be board in nature and employees are expected to be involved with activities outside of their direct responsibilities. That being said, responsibilities are likely to involve:
- Preparation of key documentation such as initial business requests, project initiation documentation, requirements statements, process models, data modelling, test scripts and technical specifications.
- To specify the design of relevant technical developments.
- To assist in the review and selection of package based solutions and vendors.
- To map key business processes.
- To undertake requirements gathering, prioritisation and understanding.
- To run workshops, meetings and 1:1 fact-finding sessions with staff across the company.
- To manage the testing and implementation processes.
- To draft test plans and scripts.
- To liaise with third parties, as required.
To apply for this role, it is essential that you are coming for a Wealth Management or Private Banking background (candidates without this will not be considered). You should have experience of working as a Business Analyst, ideally on system implementations, and have exposure to the full project lifecycle. Experience of data migrations will also be extremely useful.
This role is likely to be filled quickly and candidates are encouraged to apply asap if they fit the above requirements.