An Asset Servicer / Global Custodian in London is in-flight with a programme to revamp their Corporate Actions and Tax processing platforms with a view of delivering greater STP, the use of latest SWIFT messaging standards and to create a scalable platform capable of handling increasing complex processing.
My client are looking for a Lead Business Analyst to support their Client Data and Tax (Operational Tax - Witholding Tax etc.) workstreams. Whilst the programme methodology is Agile, these two workstreams follow Waterfall methodology. Main responsibilities will include:
- gathering requirements, process modelling and data analysis
- review requirements for quality and completeness and hold the team accountable to senior business analysis execution standards
- understand business strategy and collaborate with business and technology to facilitate the development project scope
- lead the development of functional and non-functional business requirements
- working with design teams to ensure requirements and understood and delivered adequately
- supporting technology teams through the build and unit test activities
- working with business teams to elicit input and support the planning and execution of UAT
To apply for this role you must have strong experience as a Business Analyst (ideally on the implementation of Asset Servicing / Tax Processing systems) within a Global Custody or Asset Servicing environment. Additionally you must have strong knowledge of tax operations / corporate actions / entitlements processing. Candidates without this experience will not be considered. Candidates with experience of the Xceptor platform are of particular interest.