An Asset Manager in London is looking for a Business Analyst to work on a book of change across their Group (Finance, Risk and HR) functions.
The Business Analyst will support the delivery or a programme or stand-alone projects across the Group (Finance, Risk and HR) functions. The primary responsibilities include:
- Defining business requirements
- Managing stand-along projects
- Partnering with SME's to elicit requirements
- Partnering with Technology to ensure solutions meet the business requirements and are fit for purpose
- Provide input into test scripts and training plans where applicable
To apply for this role you should have a background as a Business focused Business Analyst. Additionally, you will have experience of supporting a variety of different business focused projects / programmes in the Asset Management space (ideally Finance, Risk and / or HR) - likely to have worked in a change team supporting the whole Asset Manager rather than on particular Division. Candidates with experience of the Software Development Life Cycle will be favourably looked upon.
Pls note you will need to hold the right to work in the UK to apply for this role.