A London based Asset Manager is looking for a Business Analyst, ideally with experience of working in the Wealth Management industry. The Business Analyst will join a programme designed to deliver major business transformational changes and ongoing BAU enhancements around the refit of their Wealth Management, Front Office systems (primarily focused on CRM and/or Document Management systems).
The Business Analyst will:
- provide conceptual solutions to often complicated business problems and make recommendations for preferred solutions.
- contribute to the development of the business analysis approach and deliverables, and improve the integration with other disciplines across the software delivery lifecycle.
- lead requirements gathering and elicitation using a range of analysis tools and techniques.
- have ownership of trace-ability of analysis through development, testing, training through to business readiness and acceptance.
- Work with Senior Management and up to Executive level to facilitate the sign off / agreement of solutions and recommendations.
To apply for this role you must have worked on projects tasked with implementing or enhancing Investment Management systems (specifically CRM, Financial Planning and/or Document Management). You will have experience of acting as a Business Analyst and, specifically, experience of 'as is' and 'to be' journeys, operating models, business processes as well as MI & reporting. The ideal candidate will have worked in a Wealth Management / Private Banking environment.
Please note, you will need to have the right to work in the UK without sponsorship to take up this role.