The Electronic Trading division of a London based Financial Services conglomerate is looking for a Business Analyst with regulatory experience (MiFID II - ideally RTS 24 Record-keeping and/or RTS 22 Transaction Reporting) to support their FX Trading platforms. Please note this role has been deemed to be inside IR35.
You will work with the Regulatory Reporting Product Management team on a variety of regulatory and functional requirements and be tasked with:
- Gathering high-level business / regulatory requirements
- Translating regulatory requirements into functional requirements
- Documentation of critical information shared during strategy, design, development and release meetings
- Tracking product activity, resolving problems, publishing progress reports, recommending actions and performing UAT
- Maintaining system protocols
- Facilitating and performing product reviews to ensure key business needs are met
To apply for this role, you should have experience of working on MiFID II (experience needs to include RTS 24 Record-keeping and/or RTS 22 Transaction Reporting) in the capacity of a Business Analyst. Candidates will ideally come from the Sell Side, Buy Side or Electronic Trading background; candidates with FX product knowledge, trading system workflows and user experience design experience will be at a distinct advantage.
Please only apply for this role if you have the required experience.