A Data Centre provider in London is looking for two Business Analyst to work on the implementation of an ERP / Leasing Management system.
The Business Analyst will report to the Design Lead and take responsibility for key areas including Order to Cash (O2C) including Lease Management, Procure to Pay, Record to Report (R2R), Fixed Assets and Projects. Specific responsibilities will include:
- Work with business to define global and local processes and supporting.
- Ensure ERP vendor captures and understands all process requirements for supported area.
- Document business requirements.
- Champion standard ERP functionality with business where applicable and advice on best industry standards.
- Work with test manager/analyst to ensure testing criteria meets process requirements
- Ensure completed and tested development meets business requirements.
To apply for this role, you will have experience of working on full ERP system implementation projects, ideally with exposure to Lease / Property Management, as a Business Analyst. In addition, experience of defining and configuring O2C, P2P, R2R or Fixed Assets. Candidates with experience of the Yardi system will be at a distinct advantage. Your Business Analysis skillset should include documenting business requirements, process design, process mapping, running training workshops, UAT plans and test script writing and system implementation methodologies.