An Asset Manager in London is undergoing a large programme of work aimed at improving / restructuring their Sales & Marketing / Distributions function. They currently require two contract Business Analysts to help build out this programme of work.
There are two main streams to the programme currently; 1 - upgrade / implementation of a Sales Enablement platform and 2 - the complete overhaul of how Content is sorted, organised and used across the business. Broadly speaking, candidates will work in an Agile environment and will be expected to:
- perform analysis to support the investigations and discovery phases of pipeline projects
- build an understanding of the business problem and identify solutions
- gather and refined requirements
- understand existing system architecture business processes and data usages working with business SMEs across Distribution, Front Office, Technology, Operations and Data Management
- define business solutions and determine implications of possible data and technology Operating Model options
In order to apply for this role, you will need to have a strong Business Analysis skillset and have a good understanding of working in Agile project teams and DevOps expertise. You must also have experience of delivering projects related to the Distributions or Sales & Marketing divisions of an Asset Manager.
Both roles are needed urgently and candidates are asked to submit CVs asap if they fit the above requirements.