An Asset Servicer / Global Custodian in London is recruiting for a Business Analyst to join a programme tasted with implementing all-inclusive Entitlements and Tax Processing platforms (covering Income, Corporate Actions and Withholding Tax). Specifically, the Business Analyst will work on the Client Data and Tax workstream, primarily following a waterfall methodology. This is a multi-year piece of work and should provide the opportunity for a long contract for the successful candidate.
You must have the following experience to apply for this role:
- Background within a Global Custody and/or Asset Servicing environment
- Exposure to tax operations related to vended systems (Xceptor) - desirable
- Understanding of Client Data related to Asset Services - must have
- Business Analysis skills covering:
- Understand business strategy and collaborate with business and technology to facilitate the development project scope
- Lead development of function and non-functional business requirements
- Responsible for providing expertise, analysis and driving change for a variety of strategic transformational and operational initiatives
- Look across corporate strategic initiatives to understand how big picture initiatives link together in a holistic roadmap
- Provide oversight, direction and management to assigned BAs with appropriate span of control
- Review requirements for quality and completeness and hold team accountable to senior business analyst execution standards
- End to end software development life cycle experience covering:
- Gathering requirements, process modelling and data analysis
- Working with the design teams to ensure that the requirements are understood and that the delivered design fulfils all of the requirements adequately
- Supporting the technology teams through the build and unit test activities to ensure that all requirements are understood
- Working with business teams to elicit input and support the planning and execution of user acceptance testing
- Supporting the test team through pre-acceptance testing, system testing and system integration testing
- Assisting with operation readiness, data migration, user testing and roll-out as necessary
- Experience of following both Agile and Waterfall methodologies.
Please note that this is a business focused Business Analyst role and my client are not looking for a Technology BA. Please submit your CV in application asap if you fit the above requirement. You must hold a valid right to work in the UK for this role, sponsorship will not be provided.