A Financial Services conglomerate is looking for a Business Analyst (inside IR35) to support the Product team of their Electronic Trading division. The role is for 6 months initially but may well extend beyond this.
The successful Business Analyst will work with various business stakeholders to define a detailed solution design and business requirements with the Product team. Specifically, you will:
- Work with product managers, business SME's, clients and other stakeholders to construct data models, workflow charts, report specifications, diagrams and screen mockups
- Work closely with the Development and QA teams and ensure requirements are clearly communicated
- Document critical information shred during strategy, design ,development and release meetings
- Take responsibility for the administration of system documentation (development schedules, release schedules, bug tracking etc.)
- Monitor project progress and maintain system protocols
- Facilitate and perform product reviews to ensure the key business needs are met
- Ad hoc duties as required
To apply for this role, you must have experience of acting as a Business Analyst or Product Manager within an electronic trading (specifically FX) environment. You will have knowledge and an understanding of trading API protocols including FIX and experience if implementing API-based solutions. You will need to hold the right to work in the UK without sponsorship to take up this role.
Please note that, due to high interest in this role, candidates without the above experience will not be considered.