Goodman Masson are currently recruiting on behalf of a mid-size London Asset Manager, as part of a large Transformation initiative. As a result, our client is seeking a contract Business Analyst to provide a leading role in the migration of fund accounting and other custodian services.
This is a varied and challenging role, in which the incumbent will need to perform gap analysis, write detailed business requirements and help define the new operating model in addition to oversight of training, testing and project implementation.
Please apply if you fit the following criteria (please note you will only be contacted if you fit the below)
- You are an experienced Business Analyst from the Buy-side, having delivered outsourcing projects for either Custodians or Asset Managers.
- You carry a strong grasp of the relevant products across Asset Management trading i.e exchange traded equities, bonds, FI (essential)
- You are experienced with the concept of FX Hedging
- You have worked extensively in the analysis of Target Operating model design/implementation
- You are comfortable negotiating with a variety of stakeholders and vendors