Goodman Masson are currently recruiting for a Business Analyst for a large oil and gas business. This role is based in Hammersmith.
- Preparation of UK weekly, 13 week cash flow forecast.
- Processing outgoing payments - electronic banking with Barclays and Danske (BACS, CHAPS, SEPA, faster payments).
- Complete the daily bank statement downloading from electronic banking with Barclays and Danske and upload bank statements into SAP to generate the GL transactions.
- Reporting the daily bank cash movements & balances.
- Main contact for bank related queries
- Review invoices for Producing Assets against approved PO's and confirmation of receipt of Goods & Services prior to release for approval.
- Support the preparation of Quarterly full year forecasts.
- Support annual budget process and submission to Group finance.
- Ad hoc projects - provide support as required to the UK Business Controller team.
- CIMA / ACCA part-qualified, or equivalent experience.
- Experience of Cash flow reporting.
- Experience of banking payment processes.
- Comfortable working independently with minimal day to day supervision.
- Proactive approach with high attention to detail and meets deadlines.
- Competent user of online banking processes.
- Competent user of SAP essential.
- Experience in supporting project budgeting, forecasting and management reporting.
- Experience of the Oil & Gas industry essential.
If this role is of interest please click apply!