A leading UK bank currently requires a Business Analyst to join their customer experience project. This team is focusing on improving both customer and client experiences across all products and departments.
You will be responsible for...
- Supporting the establishment, mobilisation and management of a function serving multiple programmes in the remediation portfolio to deliver clearly categorised/validated client cases
- Working through complex issues to define a pragmatic route forward by defining standards around which others will operate and ensure that essential procedures are followed
- Interpreting, scoping and analysing practical approaches for execution whilst collaborating with interdependent programmes to define scope and manage complexity
- Using evaluative judgement based on the analysis of factual and qualitative information to enable remediation of cases efficiently
- Act as an implementation subject matter expert for handling work-flow, queries, data control and budgetary requirements throughout the entire project life-cycle
- Own the build of appropriate controls to facilitate accurate, audit-able and effective delivery of throughput for downstream treatment and processing
For your application to qualify, you will have the following
- 2-3 years experience as a Business Analyst withing a banking or financial services environment
- Previously worked on a customer experiences focused project
- Worked in an agile environment.
- Comprehensive problem solving skills and proven ability to apply creative and innovative thinking
- Ability and willingness to challenge the status quo and drive improvements where benefits have been identified
- Understanding of and ability to articulate, design and implement process and work-flow
- Analysis and mapping of activities to enable analysis, delivery of requirements and solutions
- Working knowledge from experience of Credit based products and how they are managed
- Experience of consolidating inputs from disparate sources into outcomes
Please apply now to avoid missing out!