On behalf of a very high profile Financial Services firm, Goodman Masson are urgently seeking a Senior Business Analyst/ Business Architect to direct a brand new product offering surrounding Auto Advice Retirement across the United Kingdom. This is a 6 month contract initially with scope to extend.
If you are a Business Architect or Senior Business Analyst who has lead and shaped engagements in the broader pension industry and fit the below criteria, please get in touch urgently:
- You are a proven Business Architect within the domain of Financial Services, or a Senior Business Analyst who has worked on solution design whilst still being hands on.
- You possess a deep understanding of the pensions industry with specific knowledge of Accumulation and Decumulation products and the processes surrounding them.
- Experience in creating Business Propositions working with Product owners.
- Your general communication and negotiation skills are of a very high standard, and you frequently face off to C-Suite stakeholders.
- You are skilled in the creation of Target Operating Model design
- You are a Business change professional with a strong track record in collaborating with Technical Architects and have a sound grasp of the technological landscape that comes with high level programme design.
- You are well versed in Agile methodology and can lead a programme in this manner.
- You have worked on an array of Digital Transformation engagements in Banking or Pensions.