On behalf of a highly respected London Asset Manager, Goodman Masson are seeking a dynamic and talented PMO Manager/Project Manager to play a prominent role as a within a close knit central change team.
It is an extremely exciting time to join our client, as they have recently merged with a Top US Investment Manager who have provided impressive levels of investment and created and created more career opportunities, making this a perfect role for a talented PMO manager looking to move into a Project Manager longer term.
Reporting directly to Head of Business Change, the successful candidate will lead a variety of projects from day 1, whilst using there existing PO experience to enhance existing project governance, weekly reporting and annual budgeting whilst instilling confidence in senior stakeholders across the business.
If you fit the following criteria - please apply below:
- You have c.5 years experience as PMO Analyst/Manager within Financial Services
- You have initial experience of working as Project Manager/Business Analyst
- You bring and can demonstrate a strong approach to Project Control, Governance and enhancing processes
- You are bright, dynamic and show initiative when communicating with the Stakeholders across all levels
- You have good experience using Sharepoint, Power B.I, MS Project, MS Office, MS PPT and Visio