Goodman Masson are currently looking for a Identity and Access Management Business Consultant to expand their skills and experience by joining an innovative Cyber Security Consultancy, to work with their growing portfolio of private and public sector clients in the delivery of leading Identity and Access Management solutions.
- Delivering end-to-end Consultancy services to public and private sector clients.
- Working as a member of the team on the implementation of first-class Identity and Access Management solutions that exceed customer expectations.
- Accountable for the quality of business facing aspects of Identity Management solutions across multiple customer projects.
- Will be able to manage client relationships and work with the senior management and key stake-holders of the companies customers to determine business requirements and articulate options for solution delivery.
- Will provide leadership and mentoring to colleagues and customers to enable their own skills development.
- Over 5 years of experience taking a lead role in successful definition and execution of programmes of work that have delivered business improvement and best practice alongside the implementation of enterprise IT solutions.
- Must have diverse experience of delivering consultancy for multiple mid-to-large size organisations across a range of industry sectors.
- Will have strong technical awareness and an ability to translate business requirements into technical solutions.
- A thorough awareness of information security principles and IT/business audit requirements is a key requirement for this position.
- Knowledge of ITIL and Service Delivery Management.
- Opportunity to travel - this role will be based on client-sites (approximately 20-30%) but will otherwise allow for your time to be home and office based.