Goodman Masson is an international, award-winning recruitment company with offices in London, Düsseldorf and New York (with more on the way very soon!). Our approach to training, developing and looking after our people is truly unique and has enabled us to become a market leader in Finance and Technology recruitment.
We are looking for ambitious graduates, or junior professionals, with a natural flair for sales and a competitive edge, to join our team in London! You will be responsible for the full 360* recruitment process from generating new business and jobs, to headhunting the top talent in the market and making placements! Please note that this is Hybrid role, with your week split between WFH and the office.
Due to client demand and expansion of our Solutions Delivery Team, Goodman Masson are looking for a Business Development Consultant to focus solely on business development within the division.
Your role will be pivotal to the success of the team, and your responsibilities will be centred around nurturing existing client relationships and winning new business from clients.
This is a target driven and KPI focused role where you will be personally rewarded financially for each job role you win and that subsequently gets placed by the delivery team. This role would suit someone who is highly financially motivated and driven by hitting targets. It is expected that you will be winning 30-40 roles per month.
The role involves:
- Business development and delivering client pitches (phone-based, client-facing and online)
- Nurturing existing relationships and developing accounts
- Growing a network of relevant industry contacts, across clients and candidates
- Driven personality with the ability to exceed set targets and KPIs
- Ability to network effectively Excellent verbal communicator
- Resilience and confidence
- A strong work ethic and enthusiasm
- The ability to nurture and grow our existing relationships
- Passion for your market and the industry
- Previous 360 recruitment experience as well as a track record of billing and winning new business
- Excellent training & development (full academy training program when you join)
- An award-winning Benefits Boutique
- A 3.30pm finish every Friday
- Champagne Thursdays
- Mortgage scheme (we help YOU get on the property ladder)
- Day off on your birthday
- Join our office Football, Netball or Running club
- Weekly visits from our in-house masseur
- Annual Ski trip (open to everyone!)
Goodman Masson Ltd – Internal is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.